April 7, 2011

I'm Still Here

Again, I'm so sorry for the silence! Last week I had such a good blog post in my head, but life was so ridiculously busy that I never got a chance to write it down in all it's fresh glory. I didn't even have time to take a day off from shaving, and my skin got really bad. I actually called in sick to work, which I have not done in some time, just because I was too ashamed to show my face in public. I got... rather down.

And then this week, I tried to rally, but a migraine cut my legs out from under me. I'm trying to limit my computer time because I still feel quite ill. But I wanted to leave you all something to let you know I'm still here. And here's a cute, positive song for you:


2 comments:

Sophie said...

we cant see your facebook profile/wall any more without having a facebook login. is it on purpose?

Allerleirah said...

Definitely not! I'm not very Facebook-literate, I shall have to have a look. My privacy settings must have changed without my noticing.

Sorry! :D